N.B.: In this section you request for a REFUND - Request for information or to make a complaint, please click on the link on the right Information Complaint
Refunds can be requested only in the cases listed below by submitting the refund request form. Please make sure that the postal address and email address are entered correctly otherwise we will not be able to reply to you.
For local public transport services, the following is established in accordance with the Mobility Charter:
Annual passes can be refunded only in the following cases:
- Change of address - within 8 months from the commencement date;
- Change of place of work - within 8 months from the commencement date;
- Change of school or withdrawal from school - within 8 months from the commencement date;
- Illness or injury exceeding 1 month - within 8 months from the commencement date; the request must be contextual to the time the event occurs;
- Death of the holder (annual pass and/or travel tickets);
N.B .: In the event of claims for damage, please visit the appropriate section on the Customer Services page, in the Contact Us section.
Non-refundable travel tickets:
- Current travel tickets are non-refundable;
- Travel tickets that have not been used due to reasons attributable to the passenger are non-refundable;
- Travel tickets that have not been used due to suspension of the service caused by strikes are non-refundable;
- In the event of high tides or adverse weather conditions;
- In the event of natural disasters or provisions of the competent authorities
N.B. monthly passes are non-refundable
N.B. Refund requests sent to company email addresses will not be followed up
For private mobility services, pursuant to the Service Charter, the cases for which refunds can be requested are the following:
- Parking ticket paid twice in the Municipal Garage (Autorimessa Comunale), Park Costa, Candiani Car park, Sant’Andrea Garage (Autorimessa Sant’Andrea)
- "Strisce Blu" or blue bay annual parking passes in the event of death of the holder (in favour of heirs) or change of address.
- Return of rechargeable cards and expired "Parcheggia Venezia" tickets and possibility of a replacement (if available) and recredit the value to the digital wallet on the AVM Venezia Official App